Australian Tanks supplies water retention systems, coated spill tanks, pump stations and oil separation tanks into numerous defence sites.
Recent defence contracts include:
- 20 x 25,000 litre tanks for the Greenbank Enhanced Land Forces Training Area.
- 6 x 25,000 litres for the Wide Bay Enhanced Land Forces Training Area.
- 10 x 25,000 litre tanks for the Canungra Enhanced Land Forces Training Area.
- Australian Tanks have been specified in plans for the RAAF Base Amberley.
- Four major supply contracts to the Australian Army Enoggera Barracks for redevelopment of a range of rainwater and spill tank solutions including a number of VF6 volume filters in pits.