Australian Tanks supplies a range of fully kitted sewer pump stations, sewer redundancy holding tanks, various chemical and hydrocarbon spill tanks and water holding tanks to many mining accommodation camps throughout the key Queensland mining sectors including Sarina, Middlemount, Dysart, Mackay, Moura, Rolleston, Chinchilla, Roma, Reedy Creek, Narrabri, Moree.
Recent Mining contracts include:
- Narabri – 2 part epoxy coated sewage well
- Dysart – sewer pump wells
- Middlemount – 2 x 25,000 to give 40,000 litre fully kitted sewer pump station
- Reedy Creek – 3 x Fully kitted sewer pump stations
- Boggabri – Coated sewer pump station and sewer redundancy / backup tanks
Sewer and Stormwater Pump Stations
Roma Mine, Reedy Creek, Qld
Previously, Accurate Plumbing (the Plumbing Contractor) had installed up to 30 pump stations using an alternative system over a 12-18 month period. The pump stations were challenged with speed issues and OHS requirements, further impacted by the cost and time loss incurred by ongoing replacement and servicing.