Australian Tanks have had the good fortune of having many of our 25,000 litre T44 rated anti-floatation tanks go into a range of Department of Defence sites in Queensland. To name a few…
- 18 x 25,000 litre tanks – ENHANCED LAND FORCE (ELF) PROJECT AT GREENBANK TRAINING AREA, GREENBANK, QLD
- 6 x 25,000 litre tanks – ENHANCED LAND FORCE (ELF) PROJECT AT WIDE BAY undertaken by the Aus-tralian Government
- A range of pump stations have been installed into the Enoggera Army Base for three of Queensland’s top plumbing groups.
- We have been specified into the Air force Base at Amberley.
- We have sent many of our tanks through out the mining sector in Queensland and NSW – including tanks for pump stations and pump out tanks to Middlemount, Dysart, Emerald, Springsure, Rolleston and down into Roma, Miles and Chinchilla and down as far as Narrabri and Armidale. These tanks went into sites associated with some of the biggest names in mining.
- We have delivered spill tanks and pump wells right throughout the east coast of Australia into Bus Depots at Caloundra and Townsville, Main Road Truck stops near Bowen and Guthalungra and fuel depots in Merimbula and Emerald and Townsville as well as shopping centres in Townsville, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Many of our tanks have been specified in plans drawn up by some of the biggest names in Hydraulic and Civil engineering in Australia and more are using our products as they get feedback from the consultant’s clients. By looking after the consultant’s clients we are looking after the consultants.