DEQ Consulting Engineers
Stormwater Detention - Residential Townhouses
Australian Tanks were specified on plan to provide 2 x 133,000L underground trafficable detention systems.
Both systems required multiple efficiencies in install time and site costs. Located under a thoroughfare road, it was essential to have prompt delivery with lowering and positioning of the tanks a priority to avoid construction delays and OHS issues with an open excavation for any extended period of time.
- Two (2) x 133,000L systems (each system supplied as 19 x 7000L precast tanks), provided as inter-connectable Stormwater Detention Systems.
- Each 133,000L system installed in one (1) day with a two (2) man team
- Arrival onsite at 7:30am
- Fully installed by 11:00am
- Trafficable by a fully loaded semi-trailer, based on the SM1600 traffic design loads.
- Onsite efficiencies and project saving
- Australian Tanks 38 x7000L precast tanks
- All penetrations, risers and access frames
- All sealant supplied for installation