John R Keith Group, Enhanced Land Force (ELF)
Water Storage Harvesting - Greenbank Training Area, Greenbank, Qld
John R Keith (Plumbing Contractor and our client) approached AustralianTanks to offer an alternative solution to the more expensive extra heavyduty tank option which was specified in the Hydraulic plans. Theoriginal option in the plans also showed (1) a combination of transportcost challenges, (2) requiring additional work to get the initial tanksrated to take heavy traffic loads, and (3) the need to have considerablecover over the tanks to meet Invert Levels for the site.
Australian Tanks (ATQ) redesigned the tank plans to suit the load requirements and supplied site specific plans and form 15 pre-construction certification. ATQ tanks complied with all Engineer requirements and all required certification was supplied to state the tanks were designed for 100% saturation – guaranteeing the tanks will never rise from the ground even if empty. Appropriate access manholes and risers to suit the project were also provided to ensure onsite cost and time efficiencies as well as long term sustainability and integrity of the required system
- Fully operational Water Harvesting solution provided to improved specification and within required timeframe
- Anti-Floatation and Trafficable by a fully loaded semi-trailer, based on the SM1600 design load ratings
- ATQ provided a more cost effective and easier to install solution
- Onsite efficiencies and project savings
- Six (6) x 20,000L and twelve (12) x 25,000L extra heavy duty trafficable and anti-floatation tanks
- Installed in three different areas to suit the JRK program.
- Connections and penetrations provided prior to delivery
- Calming chambers
- Non-return valves
- Volume filters
The builder, the Department of Defence and the site project managers were happy with the ATQ solutions, service and a can-do approach.
John R Keith Group Qld Manager