Precast Sprinkler Tanks - Gold Coast Qld
With time constraints in place, this site was not suitable for long term open excavation which would have occurred with the cast in-situ tank and liner system on the original plans. The client preference was to use a more time and cost efficient solution, with an Australian Tanks precast, trafficable and anti-floatation tank system.
- Australian Tanks (ATQ) delivered a precast multi-tank sprinkler system ready to lower into the excavation and start backfill almost immediately.
- Installed in just over five (5) hours
- The system consisted of 6 tanks and a twin turbine vortex pump
- Each twin turbine vortex pump tank also included preinstalled internal galvanized ladders.
- Arrival onsite at 9:00am
- Fully installed by 3:30pm
- Australian Tanks precast alternative
- Trafficable by fully loaded semi-trailer, based on the SM1600 design load ratings
- Five (5) x 25,000L precast tanks.
- One (1) x 7,000L precast tanks (as low suction point pit)
- Twin turbine vortex pump
- Galvanised ladder in each tank
- All penetrations, risers and access frames
- All sealant supplied for installation